Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Any Interest?

Greetings from Korea! It is snowing up a storm here, and I finally have had an opportunity to sit down, drink some tea, and look at my growing amount of crap I am bringing back to the US. FML. Rather than clean my room, I've decided to write this post.

I don't know how many people actually read this little blog of mine, but I have in my possession a little something from Korea that I wanted to share with you. For those who are not from Korea, during the holidays, Koreans *love* to give calendars as gifts. In fact, certain calendars indicate a certain level of status in society. (More on that later) My mom was given this calendar, since she's such a power spender. ^__^
She was going to throw it away, but I snatched it out of her hands and told her I bet I could give this a lovely home.
I know! Korean movie stars!!! A calendar full of them!!!

Anyone interested? Let me know. It's yours for the taking.

Merry (belated) Xmas!!!

<3 Jane.

p.s. Movie stars not your thing? I'll have more goodies when I get back to the US to give away. I love Korea! Wheeee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. *raises hand* me me me! I'm interested lol. If it has Big Bang, I want it and you know, Rain isn't half bad either lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...what other goodies.

    I don't know these said korean movie stars. haha. they are just regular korean people to me...not famous. haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.