Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cleaning Out My Closet

My closet is stuffed with clothes. Tons and tons of clothes. And I've given so many clothes away and I still have so much! See that picture? That is just a small percentage of clothes stuffed in my closet.






Here is another picture of my lovely clothes:

See that tag? It's new. It's my golf shorts. My justification is that I'm going to go golfing. Soon. But still, tags are still there.







Is there a good system to recycle clothing? Not just give it to Goodwill, per se, but I would love to be able to get money from it so that I can use that money to buy something new. Kind of like recycling the same cash. =)
Just something I've been thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.