Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 5


Shirt: Mossimo (Target)
Jeans: F21
Brooches: Eclectic Threads


I bought these brooches because they were so different and there were two. I wore them a lot when I first got it, but then totally forgot about it (big surprise) and then saw Marie Claire's July 2010 "101 Ideas Under $100" did something similar with a crew neck shirt. So I added it to my shirt. The brooches are really heavy, so I think next time I think I will try and attach it to my bra. Also, I think I'm going to put the brooches higher.

I will say I first regretted buying these brooches; I will admit I felt bad leaving the store without buying anything. Regardless, the more I wear them, the more I liked my purchase. I'm hoping the other purchases I bought from the Goodwill will also be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.