Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lion, Tigers and Bears!!

My new finds!!

After seeing a few girls on campus wearing the owl necklace, which I totally dug, I bought these two animal necklaces from Forever 21. I *love* F21's jewelry and accessories; they remind me very much of Korean accessories. Love love love. <333
I jump in it.... =)
I love elephant accessories. I have an elephant belt and Mr. T bought me two elephant pendants. Now I have another one. I was also thinking of buying this. Do you think it's too much???? (If you saw how many elephant stuff I have, you would be agog.)
 
That being said, is it just me or is Forever 21 using bloggers for inspiration? I mean, I was totally inspired by Indiana, especially all her elephant stuff (lucky girl), but doesn't this bracelet look similar to this? Or even the necklace I bought similar to this one? Or this one??

Regardless, I love Forever21 and I love all their accessories. To me, it's like they let the US market in on the secret of why a lot of Korean women are so stylish: cheap, but super cute accessories!! Love it. Mr. T always says most Asian women have a sense of style and I have to agree. I believe it starts with the accessories and the rest is just gravy.

2 comments:

  1. It's not too much. I've always had a love for earrings, but recently, that has shifted to a love of necklaces. My favorite is a watch necklace I got from london. So fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that watch necklace sounds fantabulous! I need to get me one of those.

    You're right; one can never have too many accessories, especially ones with awesome elephants on them. =)

    Thanks for the lovely comment and your opinion!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.