Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 11: Khaki Day!


Dress: Target 
Shoes: Korea
Headband: Hyundai Galleria (Gift from Mom)
Earrings: Gift from Mom

Throughout the past year, I refuse to buy clothes from Target that are full price unless: 1) I am dying to have it  (like this tank) or 2) it's one of those Go Internationals that goes back to point 1 of "dying to have it." So, really, there is just one point, and point 2 should be a corollary. This dress, which is from Merona, was 75% off. I got this dress for 6 bux. Which makes me love this dress more. The only problem is that there is some slight discolouration on the neck and a slight tear on the side, but that is from laundry. =( Still going to wear it.

Since it was super hot outside, I also wore bike shorts, thanks to the wonderful advise from Tina.  Thanks, Tina!

A detail shot of the earrings and headband. My mom received a gift certificate for use at any Hyundai Department Store in Korea, and this is what she got me. I loves it! <3333

You can't really see the earrings, but they are a pretty yellow. Also a gift from mom. I love my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.