Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 23: Traffic is a B!

Shirt: Mr. T's! (Pac Sun)
Jeans: F21
Belt: Uniqlo

Traffic was terrible this morning. And I know the reason why: the RAIN. Every time there is rain, it seems everyone and their mother is driving. And driving poorly. Hate it. >:(

This is what I wore when I dropped my friend off to her interview. In DC. In traffic. Mr. T is tallish (185cm) but is of thin build. So I like to wear his tops and then belt them. ^^ (Actually, I've bought stuff at Uniqlo and it seems XL is still too small. It's not the waist; it's the arms and waist. Hee hee.)  And that's what I did. I like to keep the bottoms tight because of the bigness of the T-shirt. I think it ended up looking cute.

I really love Uniqlo
 I love the stripes on the shirt and I *love* this belt. Basically, I love Uniqlo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.