Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 26: Outfit Swap

I wore two outfits in one day. Yes, I am sad.

This is what I wore to go eat Pho.

Outfit 1: Boooring

Tank: Target (Merona)
Jeans: Uniqlo

I kind of threw sthing on, as Mr. T and I were starving and totally craving Pho. Pho 75 is *the* best pho place in Arlington. Saddens me that there is no other ethnic food around that is even decent. I wish the Asian food here in DC was better. 

This is what I wore to go with Mr. T whilst he was getting a MRI:

Outfit 2: Better


Top: Korea (Costco)
Jeans: Uniqlo
Headband: Korea
Earrings: Korea

I just realised this entire outfit was from Korea. Awesome. =) 

I just switched out the tank top to this top, primarily because 1) I was feeling very bloated, but also, 2) because wanted to wear sthing that would cover me up a little more and so I could wear a cardigan just in case it gets cold in the hospital. It wasn't cold, but I did feel better after changing, especially because of point 1.

I am also trying to grow out my bangs because I was looking at some old pics and realised I didn't want bangs anymore. We'll see how long this will last. Since I am trying to *not* cut my bangs, I put on the this headband as a way to get the hair off my face. And, since there were sparkly jewels in the top, I added these earrings as an extra flair.

Ooooh! Pretty!
So, yes, two outfits. One day. I guess that makes up for Tuesday. Or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.