Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 18: Thunder and Lightning


Shirt: Costco (Korea)
Shorts: Old Navy

It has been thundering and lightning all day today here in DC! Boooo. After my epic fail yesterday, I decided to *try* and wear something else in my massive clothes closet. I got the shirt at the Costco in Korea. I love the Korean Costco. Much much better than the one here in DC. Better quality clothes, better fit. Probably because it's for Asian, and that's right, I'm Asian. ^_^

Detail Shot!
Since the top is bejeweled, I decided to *not* wear any other jewelry. In hindsight, some earrings might have done me some good. I also like this shirt because it's looser fit in the tummage area, and I always like clothes that cover my number 1 problem area.

The shorts are the same shorts I have worn in the past, but khaki in colour rather than white. I love these shorts from Old Navy. I usually do not buy in bulk, but I like the fact that these shorts are not too short that they bunch in the thigh area (you *know* what I mean, don't lie) And, they are on super sale now; I would totally get on it if I didn't buy them already. One thing I very much appreciate about these Old Navy shorts is that they are sold in a variety of lengths; from 3-inches, to 5-inches, to 7-inches, to Bermuda length (9.5-inches). One of the biggest problem I find is that shorts are either too short, or they are too long. By giving us the choice, we can buy the length in which *we* feel comfortable. Thank you, Old Navy!

That's me!
Yes, that's me! I know it's better to show how the clothes hang on a real body than just laid out flat. What do you think? I am in le bathroom, as it is raining cats and dogs and I'm still deciding if I should do outfit pics like these because I am seriously unphotogenic. Notice how it hides the tummy?  I like it. And notice how the shorts are short, but not too short? I like that too. I had to size up because the size 0 fit everywhere but the bum area. So this is a little loose, but I can just belt it.

A frontal view (See how loose the shorts are?)

2 comments:

  1. i enjoy both posting/photo styles (clothes on bed or clothes on body) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thank you! Seriously, I appreciate all your comments. Warms me to the bottom of my heart. You rock! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.