Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What is Your Blood Type?

In Asia, especially in Korea and Japan, one way to determine what kind of personality a person possesses is through their blood type. Apparently, what you eat is also based on your blood types as well. I am thinking of trying this out. I *know* it's not scientific and my brother will: 1) make fun of me mercilessly, as he is a MD, 2) tell me all I need is to remember "calories in, calories out", and 3) make fun of me again, most likely calling me "Dr. House from Oprah's School of Medicine."

Regardless, I want to try this out. I am type A blood and it says I need to basically have a vegetarian diet, which isn't really a problem for me, since red meat does make my stomache hurt. A lot. I still love my burgers though. And bacon. Especially Korean bacon. Yummmmmm. But, maybe I'll feel better. I am trying to determine how to effectively work my body into a well-oiled machine. Right now, the engine is feeling a bit off.

Has anyone tried this? I would love some feedback.

Also, I realise I haven't really posted pictures of my outfit. Suffice to say I've been wearing my pjs for the past three days. It's been pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.