Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 13: Partay!


Shirt: F21
Jeans: Uniqlo
Shoes: Korea

This is what I wore to go to a house party with Mr. T. Suffice to say I am not a big fan of house parties, and this one took the cake.  The police came (twice) because the next door neighbour was a fuddy-duddy. Oh, and there were racists comments thrown around like it was the new black. Let's just say I gave everyone a dirty look after that. Not cool.

Close up!

On a positive note, I love Uniqlo jeans. They are such good quality for such a low price. They remind me of Gap, before Gap tried to be all trendy. Unfortch, the only Uniqlo in the US is in NYC, but if you ever get a chance to go to Uniqlo, do so! I promise you won't regret it.

I love you Uniqlo~~~ <33333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.