Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 22: Hurry Curry

Dress: BCBG (thrifted)
Brooch: Korea
Earrings: Gift from Mom
Shoes: Korea


Today was so busy! Ugh. I guess that's a good thing. I had to visit family today so I wore sthing conservative. I've never had a wrap dress before, but I got this at the Goodwill and, like many before this, I was kind of kicking myself from buying it. The problem with the dress is that it is kind of big. As in, "I wear a XS/S and got a Medium." But, I solved it by pinning it with a brooch.  I got the idea of pinning to my bra courtesy of Jentine. (Who, by the way, lived in Korea. How awesome is that?!) What totally sucked, however, was I *lost* one of my brooches at Whole Foods, a supermarket I absolutely abhor, whilst buying a gift for said family. I spent way too much money and lost my favourite brooch! FML. I had sthing due today, but I am seriously thinking of going back tomorrow and see if they have it. 

The *other* brooch. Isn't it pretty?
 This is the other brooch that was pinned on my skirt. Without pinning it, the dress is cut way too low and I would need to wear a camisole to hide the non-existent goodies. On a positive note, I love the earring my mom got me; they seem to go with everything! Thanks, Mom!

I know that sometimes I post pictures of just the clothes and sometimes I post them on me. The reason why I do both and not always at the same time is because my goal is truly to determine what clothes I wear and what clothes I am underutilising. Documentation of my clothes is key. I want to ensure that everything in my closet is used. I would like to do more body pics, but they take a lot of time, and also, I don't like how I look. But, regardless, body shots give a better idea of how it falls on my body; I am going to try to do more body shots in the future. And maybe outside! (I really want to)


 As for the title of the post: Hurry Curry is an awesome curry chain in LA. I miss good food. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.