Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 21: Feeling Unattractive

Shirt: JC Penney's
Belt: Uniqlo
Jeans: F21

Today, I was feeling very unattractive. I have been looking at old pictures and  I am realising that in the past few years, I feel less confident that I have felt prior to that. I dunno if it is because I was in Korea, or if I feel *old*, but I just don't feel like I have that zing. I've heard/read from different individuals that their significant others make them feel good about themselves. Well, I call B.S.! I feel *worse* (T_T) In fact, I don't feel like my sexy self. I am constantly criticising my body and feeling well, the *F*-word. (F.A.T.)

Love the stripes!
OK, enough complaining. I love the stripes on my shirt. I used to never love stripes, but now, I can't seem to get enough of them! I also love the belt. This shirt normally has a black plastic belt, but I swapped it with this brown leather one. I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.