Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 15: The Sun Is My Mortal Enemy


Bathing Suit Top: Target (borrowed from roommate)
Bathing Suit Bottom: Target (Tara Jarmon)
Cover-up: Calvin Klein (Costco)

Went on a boat, courtesy of Mr. T's friend. The boys went wakeboarding (or at the very least, attempted to try) and I went swimming in the Potomac. It was pretty fun and the water was so warm. I *did* get a tan, and as the title suggests, the sun being my mortal enemy, I am kind of bummed. I like pale skin. I *do* tan easily, but hopefully, the tan will fade sooner than later.

I have a tummy so I am not really a big fan of bikinis. I always admire those who wear them, but I don't know if I ever can. This was a good compromise.  I like my roommate's top because: 1) it covers the dreaded belly and 2) it's not halter, like mine, so it doesn't hurt my neck. The cover-up was a purchase from Costco. It's a little to big for just day wear, but perfect as a cover-up. And I adore the ombre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.