Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 20: Something New?

Halter Top: H&M
Jeans: Uniqlo
Earrings: Flea Market at Clarendon

I got this halter top in Sweden, only to find out that this top is being offered here in the US a year later for 5 USD! W.T.F?!? It bothers me for two reasons: 1) does H&M ship out clothes to the US a few seasons behind? and 2) I could have bought this same shirt for a lot less! (grrr) 

I was supposed to go visit my relatives, not wearing this, of course, but there was a change of plans and so I decided to wear something different. (Secret: I had to wear Spanx to smooth out the tummy. It was not a good day) I am feeling motivated to start looking cuter and actually enjoy what I wear. I realise that I feel so stagnant in my feelings about my clothes; it bothers me.

Best 12 USD I ever spent!
 Here are the details of the earrings: before I bought these, I bought sthing similar at Target, only to find out they were brassy by week 2. I bought another pair; only to find the same results. These earring have last me a year and are still going strong. In this case, you truly get what you pay for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.