Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 19: Gator Don't Play That!


Sweater: J. Crew (Gift from Mom)
Tank: Korea
Jeans: Levi's
Earrings: Accessorize (Korea)

Today, I went to watch The Other Guys with Mr. T. It was surprisingly very funny; I recommend watching it, if you like other Frat Pack movies. Recently, I've not been a huge fan of Will Ferrel's movies, but this one was better than his last bust.

Love the details!

I love this sweater/cardigan, but the problem with it is when I button it, it looks all bunchy where the buttons are, so I have to keep it open, for now.  I also love how feminine it looks. I will admit I am a total girly-girl who loves girlish things; such cute details make me very happy, indeed.

Aren't these lovely?

I *love* these earrings. I got these in Korea from an English accessory company called Accessorize. I adore all the cute stuff I get from there, and I receive tons of compliments, but they *are* bit pricey, as they are converted from the British pound. I would recommend F21, as they have stellar accessories without the price load. And, regarding said accessories, I truly believe that unless they are something that will last a long time, i.e. precious stones, etc, there is no need to spend an exorbitant amount on costume jewelry, as they will all bite le dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I always appreciate your thoughts. Much Love, Jane.